1. LAW ON SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Information Society Services (LSSI), the following General Information is disclosed: That the domain WWW.CONGELADOSMARAVILLA.COM from now on the Website is registered in the name of CONGELADOS MARAVILLA, SA with registered office in PUERTO PESQUERO DE VIGO - LONJA GRANDES PECES Y BAJURA OFFIC. 15, 36202 - Vigo (Pontevedra), Spain; company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Volume 2501, section 8, Folio 15, Sheet PO-26288, first registration, provided with CIF A36873081, from now on THE HOLDER.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
The access and / or use of the WWW.CONGELADOSMARAVILLA.COM Website, attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
II. USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user undertakes to use the Website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, the use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against THE HOLDER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited. Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or their legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
III. UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE OWNER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems it appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, the contents and the conditions of access and / or use thereof.
The establishment of any
hyperlink between a web page and the Web Site will be subject to the following conditions:
- The reproduction, neither total nor partial, of any of the services or contents of the Website is allowed.
- Except for prior and express consent, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the HOLDER.
- Under no circumstances, THE OWNER will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the
hyperlinkis made or for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the Website service and services is indefinite. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that make it up, under the same terms that are included in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation. CONGELADOS MARAVILLA, SA and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be exercised derived from the provision of the service of the Web and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, CONGELADOS MARAVILLA, SA and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.
3. WITHDRAWAL OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the information society services law 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility of stopping receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month after communicating their wishes by email to email@example.com